Welcome to Leftwich Law
Find the Right Lawyer/Attorney for Bankruptcy!
You need an attorney that…
- Has thousands of satisfied bankruptcy clients
- Specializes in Bankruptcy law
- Practices Bankruptcy law on a regular basis
- Takes continuing legal education (CLE) courses to stay abreast of changes in the law
- Knows the court judges’ rules and the bankruptcy trustees policies
- With whom you’re comfortable discussing your personal finances
- Offers a free consultation to assess your situation
- Is a member in good standing with the Arizona State Bar Association
Are your wages being Garnished? Are you behind in your car payments? Then, Charles Leftwich of Leftwich Law is the Chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyer you need. A Phoenix area Bankruptcy attorney with over 17 years of experience. He has the experience to help you immediately and without costly delay. If you have an urgent situation we can help you! Don’t wait! Call today. If it’s an emergency like a wage garnishment, pending home foreclosure, or imminent vehicle repossession, we can stop it immediately, even if you don’t have all of the money up front. With only $500 down, we will file your case and allow you to pay the remaining fees in small payments over time. We can even ask the court to allow you to pay your filing fee $335.00 in installment payments. So what are you waiting for? Call (602) 266-8080 now for immediate relief! Remember we will meet or beat any attorney’s price in Arizona.
Find out today if Bankruptcy is Right for You!
CALL (602) 266-8080 TODAY!
Calltoday (602) 266-8080 to schedule a free consultation! You will have a free consultation with a real attorney who is licensed by the state and in good standing. Don’t be fooled into meeting with a paralegal or so called “legal assistant.” Leftwich Law is a debt relief law firm that helps people file for bankruptcy protection under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
The information contained in this website is general in nature and should not be relied upon as legal advice. For legal advice on a specific legal issue, please contact an attorney experienced in that area of the law. Mr. Leftwich is an experienced attorney with over 16 years practicing law. He has been the attorney of record for thousands of cases.